- 2lbs Beef for Stew
- ½ Jar of Salsitas Mendoza Red Chile Sauce
- ½ Onion diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Water, an inch above the meat
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Chicken Bullion
- Salt to taste
- Corn Tortillas
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Diced onion, cilantro, and Salsitas Mendoza salsa of your choice!
- Add all of the above listed ingredients to a pot, stir and bring to a boil. If at any point your broth gets too low, add some water to keep the meat submerged.
- Lower to medium heat and let it cook with a lid for 2 hours.
- Once the meat is tender, taste and adjust salt as needed.
- Warm up a comal with some oil, while that’s heating, remove some meat from the broth and dice.
- Dip your corn tortilla into the consommé (broth) and put onto the comal.
- Add your mozzarella cheese and diced meat. Fold in half and fry until both sides are crispy.
- Serve tacos with a side of consommé, rice and beans. Then garnish with your choice of toppings.