- Salsitas Mendoza Chips
- 2 Bottles of Salsitas Mendoza Salsa
- Cooked protein of your choice
- Salt to taste
- Add the two jars of salsa to a medium sized pan, warm it on medium heat.
- Add your tortilla chips, and stir, covering the chips in the salsa. Once they are softened, remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, heat some oil. Add your eggs to the pan, season, put the lid on. Cook for a couple minutes to your liking.
- Plate the chilaquiles, top with your choice of protein and serve with your eggs, rice and beans.
- Garnish the chilaquiles with crema, queso fresco, cilantro and onion.