- 4lbs Troncitos de Puerco (Pork Stew Meat with bones)
- 2 large Bay leaves
- 1 large can white or purple Hominy
- 1 onion cut in quarters
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Bottle of Salsitas Mendoza Red Chile
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Salt to taste
- Diced onion, cilantro, sliced radish, cabbage
- Add meat, bay leaves, can of hominy, onion and approx 2 quarts of water (Depending on pot size, may be more or less) to pot, cook on medium low heat.
- In the blender add 4 roma tomatoes, 1 bottle Salsitas Mendoza Red Chile sauce, 1 Tbsp minced garlic. Blend until smooth. Add to pot.
- Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once meat is tender and hominy is cooked, taste broth and adjust salt accordingly if needed.
- Garnish with diced onion, cilantro, raddish, green cabbage, Salsitas Mendoza Hell fire hot sauce, and eat with Salsitas Mendoza tortilla chips